The enterprise software vendor of choice for modern, chemicals manufacturing ERP
When enterprise resource planning (ERP) software emerged from the world of materials requirements planning, it was focused mostly in repetitive, high-volume manufacturing. It is no surprise, then, that many ERP products today still perform best in homogenous, low-mix, high volume environments. Whether you look at a modern, software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform or an enterprise suite with a legacy dating back to the 1970s, you may find the product:
- • Has limited manufacturing capabilities that may not meet your current or future needs for process functionality like those needed for chemicals industries.
- Requires extensive customization to meet your current needs, and even more systems integration work to make it conform to your needs as they change
- Lacks tight integration to crucial functions to support things like forecasting, quality, ECO compliance, or enterprise asset management (EAM) and maintenance
- Consists in fact of many third-party solutions, each with their own licensing agreement and upgrade cycle
- Seems little more than a tool to help your vendor lock you into their proprietary technologies
IFS supports specific needs for product development, including simulation and history tracking of formulations and recipes as well as advanced formula management, production sequencing, calculation-of-environmental
footprint, and batch balancing. In the chemicals and paint & coatings industries, IFS is used by international, multi-country, multi-site, multi-language, large and midsized enterprises involved in the manufacture, sales and distribution of chemical products. Get to know IFS in Chemicals
IFS’ integrated support for demand planning, mixed-mode manufacturing, and batch optimization helps you to maintain maximum control over your company’s planning and production processes. The solution also makes it easier to deal compliance issues, REACH and Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). IFS is a comprehensive solution that supports all your company’s business processes, including:
- Supply chain management
- Enterprise Requirements planning
- Custowmer relationship management
- Enterprise asset management (EAM)
- Financial management • Document management
IFS offers a wide range of functionality to meet the specific needs of the chemicals manufacturers industry. With IFS, you can easily manage bulk to pack, packaging materials and ingredients and capture data directly on the shop floor. Lot/batch functionality includes full traceability and compliance with quality control requirements, minimizing process variations and product recalls.
Running complex business operations. often in multiple countries, can involve risk. IFS delivers software to help you identify and mitigate risk across your organization, including global asset portfolios and supply chains.